You cannot be fearful and grateful at the same time. You cannot be angry and grateful at the same time - Tony Robbins
Do you ever have a bad day and know that you can switch your mood if you just did some gratitude journaling? You know how to feel better, but sometimes you don't want to feel better. You want to be upset. You want to stay in your pity party because it's comfortable. It's what you know.
But how much better would your life be if you stepped out of that comfort and looked for an amazing life?
All you have to do is show some gratitude.
It's a game changer for me. I wake up everyday and write in my 5 minute journal. I also keep a gratitude journal on my desk to place thank you notes in there whenever something amazing happens.
Quick gratitude list:
1. For having a fun weekend filled with friends and events.
2. My beautiful home.
3. Having a best friend in a country thousands of miles away, yet we still communicate.
4. Getting a new job.
5. My mastermind sisters.
6. Connecting with like-minded women.
7. Two checks in the mail today.
8. A yummy green smoothie this morning.
9. Cuddling with my friend's dog, Tarzan.
10. Clarity and joy :)