GLOBAL DREAM COLLECTIVE is Hiring An Amazing Virtual Assistant!
The Role: We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Virtual Assistant who will provide administrative and logistical support to Global Dream Collective’s Founder, Elisabetta. This person will be able to successfully work alongside Elisabetta and her international clients and team, as well as be strongly self-motivated and able to get work done without close supervision. If this sounds like you and you have a desire to make a positive impact in the world, and are easy and fun to work with, then we’re looking for you!
Our dream VA will have a love for making a difference, is a self-starter with a high attention to detail, is an excellent communicator, and enjoys connecting with people both online and in person. This is a part-time position.
- Edit, upload, and send newsletters via MailChimp
- Edit, upload, and publish blog posts via Squarespace
- Assist with event planning, correspondence, and logistics
- Create templates, spreadsheets, reports, and presentations
- Social media engagement
- Create graphics using Canva
- Set up email auto-responder sequence
- Create, update and organize systems
- Schedule appointments and travel
- Assist with customer service
- Update and maintain website pages
- Participate in Quarterly Planning and provide accountability
- Pitch partnerships
- Additional tasks and projects as needed
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in writing and editing for landing pages, email marketing and social media
- Experience with the following: MailChimp, Squarespace, Canva, Trello/Asana/Dubsado, Calendly
- Fast learner and a self-starter
- Ability to balance working independently and being part of a team
- Flexible because Elisabetta travels and is always on different time zones
- Knowledgeable about copy that converts to leads and sales
- Great communicator (oral and written)
- Interested in making a positive impact on the world!
- Experience working in developing countries or for a social good/conscious company is a plus!
- Already has a strong community of purpose-driven women is a plus!
About Global Dream Collective:
The Global Dream Collective is an online community and resource for women change-makers who are looking to start or grow their own conscious companies, social enterprises, non-profits, and purpose-driven passion projects! It includes a blog that covers topics such as travel and living a freedom-based lifestyle, social impact, clean beauty, ethical fashion, and slow living!
Elisabetta is a social entrepreneur who started Kurandza after serving in the Peace Corps in Mozambique for three years. When she’s not at her home-base in the SF Bay Area, she is living the location-independent life traveling the world. She’s an INFJ/ENFJ. She loves chocolate, green juice, and 2pac! Her favorite things to do in her free-time are yoga, exploring nature, and learning new languages. Elisabetta is also the founder of Kurandza, a social enterprise non-profit that uses education and entrepreneurship to empower women and girls in Mozambique to become leaders in their communities.
Please send an email with "VA Application" to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 13th, 2017 with the following:
- Attached copy of your resume or your LinkedIn profile.
- Links to your Instagram and website.
- Responses to the questions below:
Why do you want to work with the Global Dream Collective?
What are your favorite common VA tasks/activities that really light you up?
Who are your top 3 favorite influencers?
Are you a perfectionist? Explain.
Which countries have you been to?
What is your availability for working with the Global Dream Collective?
What are your rates?
Tell me 3 fun facts about you!
Deadline: Monday, November 13th, 2017