Social Impact Retreat
July 21 - 30, 2018
This co-working retreat is for adventurous, purpose-driven women who are excited to learn more about creating a difference in the world. During the retreat, you will connect with other like-minded women change-makers, visit artisan cooperatives and NGOs to gather resources and become inspired, and experience the trip of a lifetime!
What's included in your experience...
- 10 nights accommodation (including optional Safari)
- Daily yoga classes for each full day of the retreat
- Airport Pick-Up
- Nile Sunset Cruise
- 3 Meals each day (dinner on arrival day and breakfast on departure day)
- Visits to local NGOs, artisan cooperatives, and schools
- Co-working and co-creating with the other women
- Local language and cultural orientation training
- 1 sim card with 5 GB internet
- Private Facebook community
- 2 Group Coaching calls after the retreat
- Safari Trip to Murchison Falls (optional)
Not included: Airfare to Entebbe International Airport, visa, vaccinations and medication
Jinja, Kampala, and Murchison Falls, Uganda
This retreat will be held in Uganda. Several days will be spent in beautiful Jinja, Uganda, located on the Nile River. Together we will visit artisan cooperatives and local non-profits to create connections and get inspired! We'll also have trainings, participate in co-working sessions and cultural immersion, and go on a Nile cruise. The retreat also includes time in Uganda's capital of Kampala and there is an optional trip to Murchison Falls Park for a once in a lifetime safari adventure!
Your experience also includes...
Group Mentoring Calls
During these hotseats-style group calls, you, along with the other retreat participants will have time to reconnect and to talk about what you're currently working on, and what you need help with the most!
Private Facebook Group
From the moment you enroll, you'll have access to our private online space to connect with the community and Elisabetta for feedback. Come with questions, concerns, and celebrations!
This is for you if...
- You are interested in starting or growing your own non-profit or social enterprise
- You love travel and adventure, and want to explore eastern Africa, go on a safari, and visit the nile
- You're curious to visit local artisan cooperatives and non-profits to get inspired
- You want to take action now on your big goals
- You love the idea of being in community and co-creating with like-minded female change-makers
Hi, there! I'm the founder of the Global Dream Collective, a community and consulting practice for purpose-driven women changemakers.
I've created several social enterprises including the non-profit, Kurandza, with the mission to empower women and girls in Mozambique! I love sharing my expertise and lessons learned with like-minded women, and I cannot wait to lead my first social impact retreat to Uganda this summer!
Last summer I visited Uganda and was inspired by the beauty and innovation of it's people. It's the perfect place to come together and create change.
Travel, learning, self-care, adventure, and coming together in community are some of my favorite activities! That's why I'm putting them all together to create a unique co-working experience for women change-makers.
Can't wait to see you in Uganda!
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
$2099 (paid in full or $499 deposit + 4-monthly payments of $449)
With Murchison Falls Safari: $2599 (paid in full or $599 deposit + 4-monthly payments of $549)
If you have any difficulty with registration, please contact Elisabetta at email@example.com
"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together"